Due to HomeKit limitations, apps can only communicate with HomeKit accessories when they are in the foreground. As such the Eve app can only know if the accessory battery is low when it is bring to the foreground. And it is not possible for the app to send a notification.
Articles in this section
- Exporting and saving data history from Eve accessories
- Eve — Using the Compare option with graphs
- Is an iCloud account necessary for Eve to work?
- Differences between the Eve App and Apple Home App
- How rules (automations) work
- How do I perform a Firmware Update?
- Loading data in background
- History data size
- Can I import external weather data into HomeKit?
- "iCloud Data Sync is currently in progress…"