To use Automations in the app Home, it is mandatory to have a HomePod, Apple TV 4/4K, or iPad in mode home hub as a home hub.
Click the categories below to how to set up the automations:
- You can create an automation based on an accessory's action
- You can create an automation based on location
- You can create an automation based on time
To enable or disable an automation:
- Open the Home app on your iOS device or Mac and select the Automation tab.
- Tap or click the automation.
- Turn Enable This Automation on or off.
To delete an automation:
- Tap or click the automation, then scroll to the bottom and tap or click Delete Automation. On your iOS device, you can also swipe left and tap Delete.