- upcoming install video -
• Plug Eve Water Guard into an electrical outlet and connect the supplied sensing cable to the 3.5 mm (1/8“) socket on the bottom. The entire length of the cable serves as water detection sensor and is extendable (optional accessory).
• Download the Eve app from the App Store.
• Open the Eve app and tap Add Accessory. Eve will now guide you through the setup process.
• If you have already set up another accessory, go to Settings in Eve to add
Eve Water Guard to your home.
• Access Eve Water Guard using the Eve app, the Home app, and Siri.
• To test the alarm, go to the Settings of Eve Water Guard, tap Alarm Test and follow the instructions in the app. Performing this test is recommended at least every three months.
• If the sensing cable detects water, a loud alarm will sound and the LEDs will
flash. Please use the Eve app to mute the alarm.
• Securely access Eve Water Guard while you’re away from home and set up powerful automations. Any Apple TV HD, Apple TV 4K or HomePod using the same iCloud account as your iPhone will automatically serve as a home hub, no further setup required.
Please keep your HomeKit setup code in a safe place. You need it to securely add Eve to your home, and nobody but you has a copy.