• Place Eve Cam on a flat surface or use the supplied metal plate to magnetically mount Eve Cam to a wall.
• Connect Eve Cam to the USB power supply (5V, at least 1A) via the included USB cable and turn the camera towards the area you would like to view.
• Download the Eve app from the App Store.
• Open the Eve app and tap Add Accessory. Eve will now guide you through the setup process.
• If you have already set up another accessory, go to Settings in Eve to add
Eve Cam to your home.
• A 10-day recording history from Eve Cam is securely stored in iCloud. You can add one camera to your 200GB plan or up to five cameras to your 2TB plan.
Camera recordings do not count against your iCloud storage limit.
• Securely access Eve Cam while you’re away from home and intelligently determine when a person, animal, or vehicle is in the video recorded by Eve Cam. Any Apple TV HD, Apple TV 4K or HomePod using the same iCloud account as your iPhone will automatically serve as a home hub, no further setup required.
• To adjust the settings of Eve Cam, tap the Settings icon in the video feed of the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
• To invite people with an iCloud account to access Eve Cam, select Home Settings in the Home app. Only the owner of the home in the Home app can change the streaming and recording mode when home or away and determine if others can view recordings of Eve Cam.
• Eve Cam is designed to safeguard your personal data. Video streamed from Eve Cam and iCloud is end-to-end encrypted to your devices, so only you and the people you share your Apple Home app with can view it. Learn more at evehome.com/privacy
• You can turn off the camera status light in the Eve Cam settings in the Home app.
- Off – Streaming / Recording disabled
- Blue – Streaming enabled and inactive
- Red – Streaming active / Recording enabled
Please keep your HomeKit Setup Code in a safe place. You need it to securely add Eve to your home, and nobody but you has a copy.