- If the Eve Energy Strip was already added to the Eve App, delete it from the Eve App
- Disconnect the Eve Energy Strip from the power supply and wait 1 minute.
- Restart your iOS device completely.
- Disable and reactivate Wi-Fi under "Settings -> Wi-Fi" on the iOS device (note: use "Settings", not iOS Control Center).
- Connect the Eve Energy Strip to the power supply and wait 3 minutes.
- Carry out a complete reset of the Eve Energy Strip:
1. Plug Eve Energy Strip into a socket and wait until the 3rd LED power button stops blinking
2. Press the 1st and 3rd LED power buttons at least 10 s, until the 3 LEDs blink
3. Release the power buttons and wait until all LEDs stop blinking
- (Re)pair the Eve Energy Strip over the Eve App.